Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Bachelor of Law from Université Laval (2007)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2007)
- Areas of expertise
- Grievance arbitration
- Negotiation of Collective Agreement
- Individual and Collective Labor Contracts
- Workplace Health and safety, Accidents, Occupational disease and Absenteeism
- Access to information and privacy protection
- Human Rights and Freedom
- Advisor in Organizational and Management matters
- Non-competition clauses and Restrictive covenants
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (settlement conference, arbitration and mediation)
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Psychological harassment
Marjolaine Paré has been working with our labour relations team for more than 10 years. She acts as legal counsel to several Quebec school boards and private businesses when applying and interpreting collective agreements.
She regularly pleads before the Courts on said matters within the framework of labour law.
Marjolaine is a frequent speaker at conferences and continuing education lectures dealing with school integration, human rights and freedoms, management of deviant behaviors, implementation of the disciplinary process as well as management of disability files.