Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Laval office : 450 688-3440
F : 450 688-8209
Bachelor of Laws from the Université de Sherbrooke (2008)
Juris Doctor from Queens University (2009)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2010)
- Areas of expertise
- Disciplinary Law
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
- Real estate litigation
- Municipal litigation
- Injunction, seizure and extraordinary recourse
- Civil and Professional Liability
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (settlement conference, arbitration and mediation)
- IP Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Human Rights
- Human Rights and Freedom
Marc-André Russell’s practice includes civil and commercial litigation, injunctions, professional liability and litigation as it relates to intellectual property and public law, professional liability and administrative litigation.
Marc-André is known for his commitment towards his clients and his pragmatism in complex litigation. His clients vary between individuals and professionals to large corporations from the health, manufacturing, retail, electronics, new technologies, telecommunications and financial sectors.
Marc-André appears regularly before all Quebec civil Courts, the Federal Court as well as the Appellate Courts.
He supports numerous student groups at McGill University, the University of Ottawa and the Université de Sherbrooke in numerous matters. He has previously taught the Citizenship and Charters Program of the Canadian Bar Association at several schools. He also lectures on animal rights law in Quebec.
Social and Professionnal activities
- Member of the Jeune Barreau de Montréal
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Jeune chambre de commerce de Montréal
- Member of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Laval