Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Bachelor of Law from Université Laval, further enriched by an International profile (2015)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2016)
Recipient of the Prix de l’Association des étudiantes et étudiants en droit (AED) for involvement in faculties and associations.
- Areas of expertise
↓ See more
- Urban planning and development
- Call for tenders and procurement
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Criminal Law, including Municipal Court
- Human Rights
- Real Estate assessment
- Expropriation and land reserves
- Municipal Taxes
- Municipal litigation
- Powers of Municipalities and Regional county municipalities (RCMs)
- Environmental Protection
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
- Damage Assessment
- Civil and Professional Liability
- Commercial Litigation
After completing her articling, Gabrielle Bergeron joined our firm as an attorney in December of 2016. She is part of the municipal law and health and social services law teams.
Gabrielle practices in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, particularly in contractual and extra contractual liability. Also, her practice also includes public and administrative law, namely in matters of public contracts.
As part of her practice, Gabrielle is regularly asked to do legal research and draft legal opinions as well as legal proceedings. She also makes representations before the Courts, both in civil and criminal cases.
Social and Professionnal activities
- Member of the Jeune Barreau de Québec
- Member of the Association des procureurs de cours municipales du Québec