Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Bachelor of law from Université de Sherbrooke
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2017)
- Areas of expertise
↓ See more
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Commercial leases
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
- Real estate litigation
- Offers to purchase real estate
- Non-competition clauses and Restrictive covenants
- Recovery and Enforcement of personal, real, movable, immoveable securities and other real rights
- Legal hypothec of construction
- Litigation, Deficiencies and Defects
- Latent Defects
- Injunction, seizure and extraordinary recourse
- Shareholders’ dispute
- Damage Assessment
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (settlement conference, arbitration and mediation)
Raman Berwari is an associate in our civil and commercial litigation team in Montreal.
He practices mainly in real estate, construction and commercial law.
Raman is called upon to plead and represent his clients before various judicial authorities in Quebec.
He serves a clientele from various sectors, and knows how to develop a relationship of trust with his clients. He is sure to provide you with strategic advice adapted to your needs.