Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Bachelor of Law of Université Laval (2009)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2011)
- Areas of expertise
↓ See more
- Incorporation, Business Start-ups and Corporate Restructuring
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Conventional, subordinated and venture capital financing
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Intellectual Property
- Business Start-ups
- Transfers between generations
- Commercial leases
- Non-competition clauses and Restrictive covenants
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Corporate Reorganizations
Audrey Bhérer mainly practises in the areas of business law. After having focused her practice in the area of franchising, Audrey has joined our Corporate Law sector where she acts as counsel for both « start-up » and renowned companies.
Her clientele being well established in various sectors, such as health, real estate, recovery, information technology and construction, Audrey advises her clients on issues dealing with incorporation, operations, restructuring and financing.
Audrey is frequently asked to draft and negotiate different agreements, in particular commercial leases, sale/purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, service agreements, partnership agreements as well as agreements applicable to the use of intellectual property rights.
Social and Professionnal activities
- CIBC Run for the Cure for the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation