Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
- Areas of expertise
- Acquisition and sale of assets/shares
- Incorporation, Business Start-ups and Corporate Restructuring
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- International Contracts
- Conventional, subordinated and venture capital financing
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Incorporation of Foreign companies
- Investing abroad
- Business Start-ups
- Technology Transfer, Partnerships, Consortium, Licensing
Bianca Brault Lampron is a member of our business law team.
Her practice in corporate and commercial law involves representing start-ups, small and medium-sized businesses, as well as public corporations in a wide range of transactions, such as corporate mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financing (equity or debt) and various types of commercial agreements and partnerships.
With a master's degree in international trade and foreign investment law, Bianca is also qualified to advise Canadian and foreign companies on their global or regional investments and supply chains, both overseas and in Canada (import and export).
Bianca also has experience in commercial litigation involving shareholder disputes, as well as in the field of contractual liability.