Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Bachelor of Law, cooperative program, from Université de Sherbrooke (2021)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2022)
- Areas of expertise
- Negotiation of Collective Agreement
- Access to information and privacy protection
- Class action
- Call for tenders and procurement
- Grievance arbitration
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Human Rights and Freedom
- Injunction, seizure and extraordinary recourse
- Individual and Collective Labor Contracts
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
Thomas Campbell joined our firm as an associate in 2022 after completing his articling term. He is a member of our labour and education law team.
Thomas' practice focuses on administrative and public law. He also practices in labour law, mainly at the grievance arbitration stage. In the course of his practice, he conducts legal research, drafts legal opinions and pleadings and appears before civil and administrative courts.
During his academic training, Thomas was a research assistant in the Office of the Chief Justice of the Court of Québec.