Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Bachelor of Law, cooperative program, from Université de Sherbrooke (2021)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2022)
- Areas of expertise
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Individual and Collective Labor Contracts
- Negotiation of Collective Agreement
- Grievance arbitration
- Access to information and privacy protection
- Human Rights and Freedom
- Call for tenders and procurement
- Class action
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
- Injunction, seizure and extraordinary recourse
Thomas Campbell joined our firm as an associate in 2022 after completing his articling term. He is a member of our labour and education law team.
Thomas' practice focuses on administrative and public law. He also practices in labour law, mainly at the grievance arbitration stage. In the course of his practice, he conducts legal research, drafts legal opinions and pleadings and appears before civil and administrative courts.
During his academic training, Thomas was a research assistant in the Office of the Chief Justice of the Court of Québec.