Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Bachelor's degree in International Studies and Modern Languages from Université Laval (2014)
Master's Degree in International Studies, International Relations Profile from Université Laval (2016)
Bachelor of Law from Université Laval (2017)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2019)
- Areas of expertise
- Access to information and privacy protection
- Call for tenders and procurement
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Urban planning and development
- Criminal Law, including Municipal Court
- Municipal ethics and codes of conduct
- Municipal litigation
- Powers of Municipalities and Regional county municipalities (RCMs)
- Environmental Protection
- Municipal Laws and Procedures
Maryse Catellier Boulianne joined our firm after completing her articling in 2019.
She concentrates her practice in public law and practices in municipal law and administrative law.
As part of her practice, Maryse conducts research and drafts legal opinions and various procedural documents. She also makes representations before the courts in both civil and criminal matters.
Social and Professionnal activities
- Member of the Jeune Barreau du Québec;
- Member of the Association des procureurs municipaux du Québec;
- Member of the board of directors of TRIP jeunesse Beauport.