Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Bachelor's degree in Law from Université Laval (2017)
Doctorate in History from University of California, Irvine (2013)
Master's degree in history from Université de Montréal (2009)
Bachelor's degree in history from Université de Montréal (2006)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2018)
- Honour Roll, Faculty of Law, Université Laval (2017).
- Coupe du Bâtonnier (best team), Pierre-Basile-Mignault Moot Court Competition (2016-2017).
- Scholarship for the best combined result in the Corporate Law courses, Université Laval (2016).
- Canadian Bar Association Insurance Association Award for the best result in the Insurance Law course, Université Laval (2016).
- Doctoral Award, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (2009-2012).
- Regent's Fellowship, University of California, Irvine (2008-2009)
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
- Areas of expertise
After completing his articling with our firm, Nicolas worked for a year as a law clerk at the Supreme Court of Canada.
Nicolas joined our firm as a lawyer in 2019 and practices mainly in administrative law in the health law and commercial litigation sectors. In particular, he is called upon to intervene in matters of public contracts and assists the other members of our team in the preparation of appeal briefs.