DI DONATO, TIZIANA
Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Bachelor of Laws from the Université de Sherbrooke (1992)
Certificate in Common Law from Dalhousie University(1991)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (1994)
- Areas of expertise
↓ See more
- Banking Law
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
- Real estate litigation
- Legal hypothec of construction
- Latent Defects
- Non-competition clauses and Restrictive covenants
- Injunction, seizure and extraordinary recourse
- Shareholders’ dispute
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (settlement conference, arbitration and mediation)
- Bankruptcy and Intellectual Property Rights
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Recovery and Enforcement of personal, real, movable, immoveable securities and other real rights
- Commercial Litigation
Tiziana Di Donato is a passionate and focused attorney, striving to attain the best outcome. She is thorough and leaves nothing to chance. She is a respected attorney and litigator as demonstrated by her rigour and excellent command of her files along with a disarming ease to express her ideas and arguments.
Tiziana is approachable, attentive to the needs of her clients and devoted to their cause. In addition, she is fluently trilingual (English, French and Italian).
For more than 20 years, Tiziana counsels and represents her clients in all types of commercial matters, including shareholders’ disputes, injunctions and other extraordinary remedies, and in particular non-competition issues and fraud cases.
Tiziana also represents financial institutions for all types of litigation related to Banking Law, including secured creditors, businesses in financial difficulty and trustees in restructuring and insolvency matters.
Tiziana’s expertise extends to private international litigation matters, including the recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments.
Social and Professionnal activities
Member of the following:
- Board of directors of Choeur des enfants de Montréal (CEM)
- Mentor and member of the Montreal Bar’s Mentoring Program
- Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association (CIBPA) and past member of its Board of Directors
- Association canadienne italienne des juristes du Québec
- Canadian Bar Association
- Association des femmes en finance du Québec (AFFQ)
- La Gouvernance au féminin
- Les Elles de la construction
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)