Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Bachelor of Law from Université Laval (1979)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (1980)
- Areas of expertise
↓ See more
- Asset Protection
- Disciplinary Law
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
- Real estate litigation
- Latent Defects
- Acquisition and sale of assets/shares
- Non-competition clauses and Restrictive covenants
- Injunction, seizure and extraordinary recourse
- Shareholders’ dispute
- Damage Assessment
- Civil and Professional Liability
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (settlement conference, arbitration and mediation)
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Recovery and Enforcement of personal, real, movable, immoveable securities and other real rights
- Commercial Litigation
From the beginning of his career, Jérôme Gariépy has focused his practice on small and medium-sized businesses, advising and guiding them in their business dealings, while representing them before the civil and commercial courts, as needed.
He provides service to a significant number of small to medium-sized businesses, the majority of which are located in Montreal’s South Shore.
He pleads before all provincial and federal courts, including various administrative courts and arbitration panels.
For many years now, through his experience and leadership, Jérôme Gariépy has played a key role in the professional development of the members of the firm practising in civil and commercial litigation.
Social and Professionnal activities
- Director of the Chambre de commerce et d’Industrie de la Rive-Sud
- Director and Officer of the Fédération du club des initiés du Québec
- President and Director of the Fondation du Collège Saint-Hilaire
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Fondation du Centre hospitalier Pierre-Boucher
- Secretary of the Fondation de l’Orchestre symphonique de Longueuil