Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Bachelor of Law from Université Laval (1993)
Certificate in Human Resources Management (1998)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (1994)
- Areas of expertise
- Grievance arbitration
- Psychological harassment
- Negotiation of Collective Agreement
- Individual and Collective Labor Contracts
- Workplace Health and safety, Accidents, Occupational disease and Absenteeism
- Human Rights and Freedom
- Access to information and privacy protection
- Advisor in Organizational and Management matters
Member of the Board of Directors, Geneviève Lapointe is also responsible for our labour and education law team.
Since being admitted to the Barreau, Geneviève Lapointe advises and represents a variety of private and public employers in matters of labour relations. She predominantly counsels businesses connected to education, but also municipalities, health organizations and private corporations (such as, in the areas of wood, food supply and engineering).
Geneviève is called upon to counsel managers inlabour relations issues, particularly as they relate to challenging employees, to the strategy and obligations when facing allegations of psychological harassment, to the negotiation and enforcement of collective agreements and individual employment contracts. She represents her clients and regularly pleads before the civil and administrative courts related to these areas of practice.
Geneviève is particularly enthusiastic about offering training to her clientèle and is regularly called to be a speaker.
Social and Professionnal activities
- Member of Boards of Directors of various community or non-profit organizations in the past years