Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Bachelor of Arts, Public Communication from Université Laval (2009)
Bachelor of Law from Université Laval (2012)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (
- Areas of expertise
- Acquisition and sale of assets/shares
- Commercial leases
- Incorporation, Business Start-ups and Corporate Restructuring
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Corporate financing and venture capital
- Conventional, subordinated and venture capital financing
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Business Start-ups
- Transfers between generations
Mathieu practices primarily in business, commercial and corporate law. He focuses on mergers and acquisitions as well as financing and commercial contracts.
Having acted as counsel to a major Quebec pharmaceutical company, Mathieu provides practical and business-oriented legal solutions to his clients.
Mathieu is involved in his community where he accompanies and supports non-profit organizations in their social mission. As such, he was a member of the Ambassador Committee of Moisson Rive-Sud from 2018 to 2021.
Social and Professionnal activities
Ambassador of Moisson Rive-Sud (2018-2021)