Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Bachelor of Law from’Université Laval (2015)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2016)
Named to the Honour Roll of the Law Faculty at Université Laval.
- Areas of expertise
- Access to information and privacy protection
- Class action
- Non-competition clauses and Restrictive covenants
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Individual and Collective Labor Contracts
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
- Civil and Professional Liability
- Workplace Health and safety, Accidents, Occupational disease and Absenteeism
After completing her internship, Marianne Lefrançois joined our firm in 2017 in the Labour and Education Law sector.
Her practice involves the interpretation and application of laws and relevant regulations in education matters faced by various Quebec School commissions. She also practices in the sectors of health and work safety as well as labour relations.
Social and Professionnal activities
- Member of the Association du jeune Barreau du Québec