Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Bachelor of Law from Université Laval
Member of the Barreau du Québec (1996)
- Areas of expertise
- Human Rights
- Disciplinary Law
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
- Legal hypothec of construction
- Construction Contract Claims (additional work, extras, site extension, unforeseen site conditions and impact costs)
- Civil and Professional Liability
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (settlement conference, arbitration and mediation)
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Access to information and privacy protection
- Call for tenders and procurement
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
Stéphanie Lelièvre represents corporate clients that include health and social service agencies, establishments, associations and foundations as well as school boards.
Stéphanie works with these public organizations on many levels, particularly in the interpretation of their incoporation statutes and in the operation of the decision-making body.
In particular, she intervenes before parapublic networks in matters of protection of personal information and access to information, the grievance process and secure service provisions.
She also advises the institutional clientèle in the acquisition process of goods and services as well as in contractual matters.
Social and Professionnal activities
- Member of the Members Support Committee of the Barreau du Québec