Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Bachelor of law from Université Laval, with an international profile (2019)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2020)
- Areas of expertise
- Access to information and privacy protection
- Non-competition clauses and Restrictive covenants
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Human Rights and Freedom
- Psychological harassment
- Injunction, seizure and extraordinary recourse
- Advisor in Organizational and Management matters
- Workplace Health and safety, Accidents, Occupational disease and Absenteeism
Carolane Pétrin joined our firm in 2020, after completing her articling period. She practices in our labour and education law team, with a focus on occupational health and safety.
In this capacity, she is regularly called upon to represent employers before administrative and common law tribunals, particularly in matters of admissibility and compensation for occupational injuries, prevention and financing.
Carolane also carries out a significant portion of her professional activities in public and administrative law for public organizations.
Social and Professionnal activities
- Jeune chambre de commerce de Québec - Member of the "Bourse jeune entreprise" committee in 2021-2022
- Volunteer jurist for Éducaloi to give workshops in schools
- Member of the Jeune Barreau de Québec's public services committee
- Member of Moisson Québec's Young Ambassadors Committee