Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Bachelor of Law from Université McGill, B.C.L./ J.D. (2021)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2023)
- Areas of expertise
- Access to information and privacy protection
- Acquisition and sale of assets/shares
- Incorporation, Business Start-ups and Corporate Restructuring
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Banking Law
- Registration of Copyrights
- Registration of Trademarks
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Conventional, subordinated and venture capital financing
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Business Start-ups
- Transfers between generations
Yara Stanom joined the Business and Commercial Law team in 2023 as an associate after completing her articling period.
Yara's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and financing matters for a variety of clients, including corporations, financial institutions and investors.
She also works in the areas of banking and intellectual property law.
Being fluently trilingual, she assists the team in the negotiation, drafting of commercial agreements and contracts, research and due diligence.