Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Baccalauréat en droit de l’Université Laval (2014)
Membre du Barreau du Québec (2015)
- Areas of expertise
↓ See more
- Access to information and privacy protection
- Urban planning and development
- Call for tenders and procurement
- Criminal Law, including Municipal Court
- Municipal ethics and codes of conduct
- Real Estate assessment
- Expropriation and land reserves
- Municipal Taxes
- Municipal litigation
- Litigation, Deficiencies and Defects
- Powers of Municipalities and Regional county municipalities (RCMs)
- Environmental Protection
- Construction Contract Claims (additional work, extras, site extension, unforeseen site conditions and impact costs)
- Municipal Laws and Procedures
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
Matthieu Tourangeau has been practising municipal law since the beginning of his professional training internship in 2015. Since then, he has been called upon to advise many municipalities on a daily basis in various areas of law. He also acts as a prosecutor for the prosecution before the Municipal Courts.
In his work, Matthieu is called upon to write legal opinions, legal proceedings and carry out legal research. He also represents clients before administrative and judicial tribunals.
During his university studies, Matthieu did an internship at the Quebec Court of Appeal and worked for the Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions organization.