Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
- Areas of expertise
- Recovery and Enforcement of personal, real, movable, immoveable securities and other real rights
- Disciplinary Law
- Legal hypothec of construction
- Real estate litigation
- Construction Contract Claims (additional work, extras, site extension, unforeseen site conditions and impact costs)
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
- Latent Defects
- Violations of the building regulations (BSDQ, CSST, CCQ, APCHQ, RBQ)
- Litigation, Deficiencies and Defects
- Civil and Professional Liability
A former journalist, Sarah Volstad joined our firm as a lawyer in 2018, after completing her professional training internship. She focuses her practice on civil and commercial litigation, mainly in the field of construction.
In the course of her practice, Sarah is called upon to draft various legal opinions and legal proceedings, as well as to defend the interests of clients by representing them before the various judicial authorities.