DE LA SABLONNIÈRE, LUC
Quebec City office : 418 651-9900
F : 418 651-5184
Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Bachelor of Law from the Université de Montréal
Member of the Barreau du Québec (1987)
- Areas of expertise
↓ See more
- Incorporation, Business Start-ups and Corporate Restructuring
- Human Rights
- Disciplinary Law
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Commercial leases
- Insurance and surety bonds
- Construction Contract Claims (additional work, extras, site extension, unforeseen site conditions and impact costs)
- Injunction, seizure and extraordinary recourse
- Damage Assessment
- Civil and Professional Liability
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (settlement conference, arbitration and mediation)
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Call for tenders and procurement
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Commercial Litigation
- Access to information and privacy protection
- Class action
In addition to being a partner of the firm, Luc de la Sablonnière is member of its Board of Directors and is responsible for the Health and social services team.
He has completed several mandates with regard to different reform projects for the health network and has acquired a state-of-the-art expertise in the areas of law of public administration, namely in contractual matters and more particularly in the various processes of acquiring goods and services.
Furthermore, Luc de la Sablonnière practises in the area of hospital and professional liability. He intervenes in disciplinary matters regarding medical privileges and pleads before various judicial and administrative Courts.
He is also invited to speak before several agencies related to the Health and social services network.
Social and Professionnal activities
- Attendance at Law and Health Services Management course in the Management of Health Services MBA of the Management Faculty of Université Laval.