Intellectual Property / Trademark
We know to what extent businesses, regardless of size, are operating in a highly competitive environment where innovation and creativity are vital to growth. In the knowledge economy, protecting intangible assets such as creations, inventions and innovations, in the field of technology or elsewhere, has become essential.
Morency provides world-class legal services in intellectual property law, including registration, marketing, negotiation, partnerships, litigation and intellectual property rights management.
We help our clients position their intellectual property rights strategically so that they benefit from them in domestic and international markets.
We have specific expertise in sectors such as information technology, product development, food processing, marketing, consumer goods, franchising, medical devices, clean technology and manufacturing, as well as methods and processes.
Our attorneys and trademark agents can support you in all aspects of intellectual property law, including:
- Commercial contracts related to intellectual property
- Acquisition and sale of IT companies and innovative firms
- Management consultancy and Protection of Intellectual property rights
- Droit des technologies de l'information
- Registration of Copyrights
- Registration of Trademarks
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Bankruptcy and Intellectual Property Rights
- Corporate financing and venture capital
- Taxation related to Intellectual property rights
- IP Litigation
- Drafting and negotiating all types of contracts involving intellectual property: such as patents, trademarks, copyrights and industrial designs
- Protection des renseignements personnels
- Business Start-ups
- Legal structures and IP rights
- Technology Transfer, Partnerships, Consortium, Licensing