Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Baccalauréat en droit de l'Université Laval (2012)
École du Barreau du Québec (2013)
- Areas of expertise
- Access to information and privacy protection
- Class action
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Individual and Collective Labor Contracts
- Contractual and Non-contractual Liability
- Civil and Professional Liability
- Workplace Health and safety, Accidents, Occupational disease and Absenteeism
A graduate of the Bar in 2013, Carole-Ann Griffin began her career as a lawyer in private practice in Quebec City before acting as a political advisor in a ministerial cabinet for more than three years.
With her experience in the office of the Minister of Education, Recreation and Sports and Minister responsible for the National Capital Region, she then joined our labour and education law team in our Montréal Office.
In the course of her practice, Carole-Ann is called upon to carry out research, issue legal opinions and draft procedural documents and contracts of all types.
She also has experience in charitable and non-profit organizations.