Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Bachelor of law from Université de Montréal (1999)
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2001)
- Areas of expertise
↓ See more
- Commercial contracts related to intellectual property
- Management consultancy and Protection of Intellectual property rights
- Incorporation, Business Start-ups and Corporate Restructuring
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Registration of Copyrights
- Registration of Trademarks
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Corporate financing and venture capital
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting and negotiating all types of contracts involving intellectual property: such as patents, trademarks, copyrights and industrial designs
- Intellectual Property
- Business Start-ups
- Droit des technologies de l'information
- Protection des renseignements personnels
Karine Lefebvre specializes in business law and intellectual property (trademarks, copyrights and industrial designs).
She advises and assists company managers on a daily basis in their day-to-day legal needs, as well as in each phase of their company's growth: incorporation, financing, negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts, mergers and acquisitions.
She has also developed an expertise in the field of intellectual property law, where she advises business leaders in the areas of trade-marks, copyright and industrial designs, both in the protection and registration of these rights and in contractual aspects.