Montreal office : 514 845-3533
F : 514 845-9522
Bachelor of Law from the Université de Montréal
Master’s Degree in Taxation from HEC Montréal
Member of the Barreau du Québec (2008)
- Areas of expertise
↓ See more
- Incorporation, Business Start-ups and Corporate Restructuring
- Asset Protection
- Living trusts
- Protective Mandates
- Tax planning
- Estate planning
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Testamentary Trusts
- Commercial leases
- Acquisition and sale of assets/shares
- Acquisition and sale of IT companies and innovative firms
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Taxation related to Intellectual property rights
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, interpretation, etc.)
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Business Start-ups
- Transfers between generations
Zachari Meunier practises in the areas of tax, business and corporate law.
His clientèle includes entrepreneurs seeking to maximize their tax position, acquire or sell their business, or plan their succession. Zachari regularly participates in the implementation of trusts and complex corporate restructuring.
He regularly drafts Shareholder Agreements.
Zachari also acts as consultant to numerous health professionals, including doctors, dentists and pharmacists. As such, he assists several owner-pharmacists regarding the sale and acquisition of pharmacies and the integration of new partners to a pharmacy.
Social and Professionnal activities
- Member of the Association de la planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- Member of the Association du jeune Barreau du Montréal